Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Black Office

My wedding office

 I posted a bit ago about painting my black office furniture white. I am really excited about having it finished, but not about doing it. I actually have a desk, a chair, a long table and two bookshelves to paint. What am I thinking - LOL.  We actually have an empty lot beside our home where I can put the furniture and paint it.

 What tips do you have for painting the furniture?  I'm looking at starting the process next weekend.......
Thanks for your help!

5 comments:

  1. Love this ... so dramatic, classic, and elegant!

    ♥ Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! The hints of pink and zebra print are GORGEOUS!! Thank you for your sweet comment! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kiah!
    Myisha - I know - I thought the same thing!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?