Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nordstrom Rack Opening


  A few weeks ago, I shared my sadness at the loss of our Nordstrom Circle Center Mall which is located in downtown Indy. The store officially closed on July 31st, 2011.  We still have one at Keystone at the Crossing which is very nice. I was just partial to the one downtown because I previously worked in downtown Indy.

 My sadness has been lessened a bit by the fact that we are getting a Nordstrom Rack here! It officially opens on September 15th, 2011 at the Rivers Edge Shopping Center near Keystone at the Crossing.  I am thrilled. I've been to Nordstrom Rack stores before in other cities and found some great deals. One being my Barefoot Dreams travel blanket. One of my friends also found her Michele watch there for a fraction of the original price.

 To add to the excitement of the Nordstrom Rack  Indy opening, they are hosting a sweepstakes. One lucky customer will win their 'Race Thru the Rack' sweepstakes.  One lucky person will be chosen to be the first customer to enter the store and have 90 seconds to select up to $2,000 worth of merchandise. The doors open at 9AM and the drawing is at 8:45AM. So, get there early. You may find the sweepstakes for and other sweepstakes info here.

Also, the first 1,000 customers will receive a complimentary Nordstrom Rack reuseable tote bag as a gift with purchase! How cool is that.........

 Happy shopping - maybe I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?