Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Fave - coffee

 
Photo Credit: Pinterest via google.com




 This weeks Friday Fave is my wonderful Tassimo single serve coffee maker.  This guy is like a member of my family. Honestly, I'm not sure what I ever did without him. I've had it for about two years now.  My husband doesn't drink coffee so it really doesn't make sense to make a full pot of coffee each time. Even the smaller pots went to waste because I only drink one cup at a time once a day.

 People who know me, know that I am a huge Starbucks fan. I'd go all the time to get my single cup fix. All for $4.45 a pop - more or less depending where you live.  Now, my cup of coffee costs less than .80 a pop.  No brainer!  It tastes just the same to me especially when I use the Starbucks Breakfast Blend discs.
I typically prep it for work in my Kate Spade thermos and use one of my Crate and Barrel coffee cups.



2 comments:

  1. Love the bottle! I want one! Huge hug! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun. There was a black one as well. Hugs back at you!!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?