Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What's in my bag....C.D. Kennedy





 I know I promised that I would start off the "What's in my Bag" series. I guess I took too long to get my photos together and my friend, Danette, of cdk management sent her photos.

 Danette is super stylish and always has the greatest items in her purse and home. In fact, she actually introduced me to Kate Spade and Tory Burch many years ago.

 Danette was kind enough to answer a few questions about "What's in my Bag":

EOML: What is the name of your bag?
Danette: Louis Vuitton Alma, Epi Collection, Color Mandarine

EOML: Where did you purchase your bag?
Danette: Louis Vuitton Boutique in Chicago on Michigan Ave

EOML: What makes it special to you?
Danette: It's special because, it was a gift from my parents that I got to pick out (our family is big on keeping gifts a secret) and it's my favorite color!

EOML: How often do you change your bag?
Danette:  I change my bag more often than most people I know. . . .I would have to say if not daily then, it's at least every 2 days. I don't like any of my bags to banged, torn,  have marks or too much wear. It can mess up a good bag!

EOML: Tell us a bit about some of the items in your bag.
Danette: Well the items in my bag I consider essentials to my life and they make a day go smoother if they're in my bag.
LV Wallet to match my LV bag (laugh).
LV coin purse, love it! I like to keep my change separate from my wallet...coins will cause your wallet to bulge and damage the structure.
Burt's Beeswax Lip balm..it's must, I have these stashed all over my car and house as well.
Butter/London cuticles oil, I hate dry cuticles, I use this throughout the day
Sharpies always have some type of Sharpie marker/pen to use.
Kate Spade Business Card holder, to store my own or put ones I received in the pouch.
Kate Spade Make-up Bag, I like the shape of this one, it can hold long brushes or lip glosses.
Ralph Lauren Green Pill Box: for my vitamins or pain relievers. I don't need bottles rolling around in my bags.
Eco Tools make-up brushes...must have for re-touching and application.
Rimmel London Bronzer- perfect for touch ups and always matches my skin tone, it's a drug store purchase must!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing what's in your bag, Danette.

Ladies - feel free to submit your own "What's in my Bag" photos! We'd love to see what you love....

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Erika for the opportunity to talk about my favorite thing. . .my purse(s! I enjoyed the interview, it was painless and you're very funny!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?