Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kate Spade Sample Sale

noura coat
Noura Coat - $175 was $525

pop art large ikat bangle
Pop Art Large Ikat Bangle - $29 was $120

chariot
Chariot slingbacks - $189 were $398

palm-print fleur dress
Palm Print Felur Dress - $159 was $445
Ok ladies, it's that time of year again. The Kate Spade sample sale time. Click here to view the sale.The company actually has a few of these a year. I get super excited every time it happens.  I've chosen a few of my favorites in the sample sale to showcase here. Hurry, dolls! The items go quickly..........................................

Oh, and here is the iPhone case I recently purchased from Kate Spade. I LOVE IT!!!

iphone 4 hard cover


I am an iPhone case addict. I also just ordered the cheetah print one from J Crew for $22.50!


Printed iPhone cover
 

All photos: Kate Spade website and J Crew Website

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, ladies! I'm loving the comments.
    Erica- I just want to buy it because if the color -LOL!
    Myisha- you should try Galion. It would look great on you!
    Vanessa - omgoodness! How cool is that? I'd be in NARS heaven working there. I'll have to try the firming foundation. Thanks for the suggestion and for following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink coat is precious! Love the Kate Spade iphone case you just purchased. I haven't seen that one - did you buy it from the KS website? And you know I love that JCrew case...I need to order one too xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the sample sale goodness- I'm hoping over the right after tell you that you have a great blog!

    Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia- thanks so much for stopping by and being a follower. Means the world to ne! Love, love, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?