Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Good Morning, Beautiful!

Good Morning, Beautiful!

I am a morning person - an EARLY morning person. So early, in fact, that many times I beat the birds up!

I think I have always been the type to go to bed early and wake early. There is something about the brightness of a new day that I love. All of the new possibilities for the day - just waiting for me.

I know that not everyone is a morning person. So, I got to thinking - What would be some things that may get a person moving in the morning?


  • This Good Morning, Beautiful mug is so cute. Who wouldn't want to wake up and have a cup of joe in this?
  • My new favorite coffee drink is a latte with whip. No flavors. I am going to miss having a Starbuck's in my building. 
  • Chocolate croissants. I first had one while we were in NYC.  The second one I had was in a little French pastry shop in Paris. Both were heavenly! Hopefully, you have a great bakery near you that serves chocolate croissants. 
  • Omelets - love, love, love an egg white omelet. My fave items to put in my omelet? Onions, green pepper, mushrooms, chicken and cheese. Awwwww......................
  • Breakfast at Tiffany's. This doesn't happen nearly enough - lol. On our first trip to NYC, my husband grabbed some pastries and coffee and we headed to Tiffany's. Mind you, it was 9AM and the store wasn't open, but we were able to walk around and have our goodies. 
What gets you up in the morning?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?