Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Coocoo for Coconuts

Coocoo for Coconuts


Laura Mercier body moisturizer
belk.com




 Yep, I'll admit it - I am coo coo for coconuts. Anything coconut.  

  Every morning, I enjoy a big cup of coffee from my Nespresso machine along with Coffeemate Coconut Cream creamer and a sprinkle of cinnamon. At one point, I decided to only have this sweet treat on the weekend (trying to watch my sugar intake).  That quickly changed as I missed my morning fix.  Now, I just make sure to use a smaller amount of the cream and I can enjoy it everyday!

 I am not really a sweet drink adult beverage kind of girl, but if it has coconut in it, I am!  I had THE best coconut drink at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse a few weeks ago. It was the Ginger Coconut Lemon Drop. Vodka, coconut vodka, ginger liquor, ginger-infused syrup, fresh lemon juice and candied ginger make for a simply refreshing drink. I am going to start making this drink at home. It's just that incredible. The lemon juice and ginger tone down the sweetness and you still get the flavor of coconut coming through. Incredible. 

 Ok - so, I won't limit my love of coconut to drinks.  My morning routine also includes coconut.  My morning shower starts with a coconut scrub. I've been using this incredible scrub from TreeHut . I have used all of the fragrances, but tend to favor the Coconut Lime scrub. You can find this online or at Meijer and Walgreens. It's 7 bucks, but lasts a long time.

 I then use some sort of coconut scented body scrub. I don't really have a favorite. So, if you do, please leave a note below. I'd love to try it!

 I finish my routine with this wonderful Laura Mercier  almond Coconut Milk body butter.  This has to be the creamiest body butter ever. It's pricey, but again a little will go a long way. My skin is super dry and I don't use a lot of it. It's amazing.

I could go on and on about my love of coconut, but I'll stop here.

 What is your go to fragrance/flavor? Drop a not below - I'd love to know.

Enjoy your day!


*All products listed were purchased by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?