Pages

Monday, April 3, 2017

Coffee Talk

Photo Credit: Erika Gregory iPhone 7s


Can I tell you how much I love a good cup of coffee?  I go from loving my Nespresso machine to loving my French Press. The french press requires a little time. So, if you are in a rush I would say to wait. It really does make a difference if you use the french press properly. 

I also enjoy going to coffee shops here and while traveling. Truth be told, I am a huge paper coffee cup freak. Many of you will remember when I was obsessed (JK) over the coffee cups at Maman NYC.
Aren't these the best?? They were even a part of our favorite things party in 2016.  The folks at Maman were kind enough to send enough cups for everyone to enjoy. If you are in the NYC, Toronto or St. Bart's area, be sure to visit. 

Photo Credit: Maman NYC Facebook Page 

I've decided to do a coffee series on the blog. One of the posts will feature several local Indy coffee houses. I'll be sharing my experience as a Baby Boomer with my  Millennial friend, A. I can't wait to try out a few places and see what she thinks. 

I'll also find a coffee house or two on my travels to share with you. Feel free to leave a comment below with your favorite coffee houses (near or far). You never know when I might be in your town.

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read about your favorite coffee houses and try some of your favorite coffees. I admit I stick to my tried and true coffee Green Mountain, Breakfast Blend. AND I do love me some Jamaican Blue Mountain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohhh, those are some great ones, too!
      You should try some from Hawaii as well...Road trip? 😘

      Delete

What's on your mind?