Pages

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Flower Trucks

Photo Credits Here and below: Amelia's Flower Truck Instagram Page


One of my favorite easy to decorate is with fresh flowers. I have them all over my home and in my office at work. I just feel like they make the area feel alive and gorgeous. 

Fresh flowers are super affordable and you don't have to wait for someone to send them to you. Though, my husband is very good about bringing home fresh flowers……

Check your local farmers markets. Often, you can find a small bouquet for under $10. Add some filler and voila! you have a beautiful arrangement. Also, be sure to support your local florists. Many have great prices as well as unique designs.

So, back to my original reason for this post. As I was scrolling Instagram a few days ago, I came across Amelia's Flower Truck in Nashville, Tennessee. Stop the presses! I instantly fell in love. I informed my friend T - who is from Nashville - that we needed to take a road trip!



From the super cool VW trucks ( there are three) to the brown paper wrap with strings and the beautiful flowers, these trucks are not to be missed if you live in  or are traveling to the Nashville area. Seriously, I would probably make it my job to follow these beauties around!

I'm wondering why Indy doesn't have something like this…………

I decided that I would write a post about flower trucks. Low and behold, what do I find in my research? STEMS - an Indy Flower Truck coming this Spring 2017!  To say I am excited is an understatement. I am  over the top excited! 



Does your town have a flower truck? I'd love to know all about it! Please share below.

Be sure to follow STEMS and Amelia's on Instagram. Check back here for a full review once STEMS is up and running. 




3 comments:

What's on your mind?