Pages

Saturday, May 6, 2017

The Book of Ruth


Photo Credit: Erika Gregory




I've recently started studying The Book of Ruth with the women's group - Love God Greatly

I was introduced to this group while browsing Instagram a year or so ago. They have an amazing ministry and every 4 - 6 weeks they begin a new Bible study. 

I haven't joined one of their study groups. Ive chosen to follow the plan on my Bible app, read the blog posts and follow along on FB. 

The best part is that it is teaching me how to study the Bible effectively. They use the SOAP method.  S.O.A.P. stands for Scripture, Observation, Application and Prayer. I have to tell you this method has really helped me. 

I've always enjoyed the story of Ruth, but this study has opened up new revelations for me. 

Are you in a Bible Study group? Is it online or in person? What are you studying? Have you used the S.O.A.P. method?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?