Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Beverage or Bar Carts


Photo Credit: Pinterest
 My latest obsession is the beverage cart. I don't actually have a beverage cart (yet). For now, I am using the buffet that we purchased along with our dining room tables (we have two which we connected to accommodate our family dinners) in our banquet kitchen area. I just started playing around with the area and feel like I need a bit more height or probably just some really cool wall art.

 What do you think of beverage or bar carts? Do you have one?

 I promise to post photos of the before and after soon. In the meantime, here are some of my faves:


show house dining room eclectic dining room
Modular Bar Buffet with 2 Wine Bases
Photo Credit: Pottery Barn

Photo Credit: Restoration Hardware




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and great blog! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of retro sideboards myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. My husband and I are trying to find a way to make our old computer armoire into a bar. Should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erika- I'd love to see when you finish!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?