Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Birchbox


Photo Credit: Coco Christine Blogspot

I just joined the Birchbox community and I could not be happier. Have you heard of Birchbox?  It is basically a sample club - samples of beauty and hair items. Sometimes they include a food sample. The cost is $10 per month for  deluxe samples sent directly to your door. I won't actually receive my first box until September (hey, that's just a few weeks from now).  I have read about and seen some of the past few months boxes and they look super cool. After  you register to receive your Birchbox, you complete a form telling a bit about yourself. You know - dry skin, wavy hair, etc.  I believe they use this to customize your box a bit.  Some of the brands included are NARS (Omgoodness), Deborah Lippmann, benefit, Philosophy, Stila, bvlgari and many more. The benefit is that you are able to sample products in deluxe sample sizes before you buy the products. If you try something, like it and want to buy, you can directly from Birchbox AND you earn points towards future purchases.

I can not wait to receive my first box in September. Are you a member? If so, I'd love to hear about your experience. https://www.birchbox.com/

3 comments:

  1. Erika,
    I love your blog! I'm new to blogging & blog mostly about beauty. I've been meaning to sign up for Birchbox, I love their concept!
    I just read your Nutella post. I'm obsessed with Nutella!
    Following your blog now!
    Thanks for following me on twitter,
    Amy :) @blondetxgoddess

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! Thanks so much for following and for the nice words. I love blogging, but I really love meeting so many great fellow bloggers. I'll have to check out your blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just joined, too! I'm excited to get mine in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?