Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kate Spade Westward Collection


Photo Credit: Cheetah is the New Black

 It is no secret that I am a huge Kate Spade fan. I love the traditional style with just the right touch of whimsy to make the lines items current. The Westward Collection is no exception. This is their newest collection created along with style LA based stylists and fashion designers Emily Current and Merrit Elliot. BTW - I love the name Merrit! I am a sparkly sort of girl and the collection adds just the right amount of sequin splashes to some of the bags.  The Runaway Duffle has to be my favorite of the line.

 Oh, and my latest addition is the new iPhone case - in a quirky black and white animal print with pink trim.   I'll share a photo as soon as it arrives!

 Have you seen the new  line? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Kate can do no wrong in my book. :) Can't wait to see your new case, it sounds adorable!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?