Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Banana Republic Mad Men Style


Photo Credit: Ahn from 9 to 5 Chic




Photo Credit: Alicia from Cheetah is the New Black





  Fall fashion is hitting the stores now. I am actually excited about it. Not the cold weather necessarily, but the clothing. There are so many cute things out there for fall. I actually did a bit of fall shopping on line and in stores the other day. I can not wait for my goodies to arrive and find their home in my closet.

   I am super excited about Banana Republic's Mad Men Collection debuting on August 11th, 2011.  The photos above from two of my favorite personal style blogs feature a trench coat and a sweater from the Limited Edition collection. I want them BOTH! 

 Select Banana Republic stores are hosting a launch party for the Mad Men collection on August 11th at 6PM.  Unfortunately, Indianapolis isn't one of those cities. Chicago is pretty close - who knows maybe it's time for a road trip (just kidding, hubby).  Visit here for locations.  Be sure to let me know if you attend one of the events. I'd love to hear all about it.

   What do you think of the sneak peak items?  Do you love them? Do you hate them?







4 comments:

  1. I love them! Any thing Mad Men I automatically love though, do you like the show?! Let's hope the price tag isn't too steep though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Socialite- I hope the price isn't too steep either! I have never seen a full episode of the show - believe it or not. I am going to catch up on the old shows very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm psyched for it! Can't wait to get my hands on that leopard print sweater. Love!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?